If you are a Mexican passport holders, you are required to apply for a Vietnam Visa when they want to enter this country for many purpose such as traveling, working, visiting relatives… For tourist purpose, how can they apply for Vietnam Tourist Visa? This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa for Mexican citizens.
- Do Mexico have a place in Vietnam Visa Exemption list?
- How to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico in easy ways 2019?
What is Vietnam tourist visa for Mexican citizens?
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and Mexico in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially Mexican nationals traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa.
How can Mexican citizens get Vietnam tourist visa?
You have to prepare some documents before submitting your application, what are they?
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
3 simple steps for Mexican citizens to get Vietnam tourist visa
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa in Mexico. For further information, you can refer via the website Vietnam Embassy in Mexico, it is provided for information and service purpose. In case there has many trouble in your process, please do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment or contact us! We will support you with our best!