In order to visit Vietnam for tourism or business purpose, Guatemalan citizens have to apply a visa to enter the country. Holding Guatemala’s passport, you are entitled to get easily Vietnam visa. This section we bring out all detailed requirement and instruction that will help you smoothly obtain Vietnam visa without any hassle.
Checking Vietnam visa requirement is the first step you have in order to start your Vietnam visa application to visit Vietnam. As visa requirement for different nationalities are not the same, you are highly recommended to figure out all necessary requirements and start preparing the documents for that visa.
Standard Vietnam visa requirements
- Passport: have at least 6 month validity since your travel date.
- Photo: 4x6cm sized passport standard – recently taken, no glass.
- Vietnamese visa application form: download and complete the form for visa on arrival.
- Stamping fee: pay in cash (USD is preferable), check Vietnam visa fee.
- Visa approval letter: this is a must-have document if you want to obtain a Vietnam visa upon your landing.
Documents required to get Vietnam visa
- Enter Vietnam by airlines
- Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the actual entry date to Vietnam
- Round trip ticket and hotel reservation can be required if necessary
How to apply Vietnam visa for Guatemalan citizens?
Guatemala’s citizen can select one of two legit methods to apply for a visa to Vietnam
Get Vietnam visa on arrival
The Vietnam Government officially grants a Vietnam visa on arrival, which is recognized as the easiest and simplest way, for Guatemalan citizens to acquire a valid visa once arriving at the Vietnam airport. Just see as bellow to see how does it work?
- Submit online your visa applciation or email your passport copy to us
- Make payment for visa service fee
- Receive visa approval letter by email
- On arrival, present the visa approval letter + 02 passport sized photos + stamping fee + Vietnamese visa application form + passport copy in order to get visa stamped on your passport.
Get Vietnam visa at the Embassy
Unfortunately, at this time there is no Vietnam Embassy assigned in Guatemala. If you want to apply Vietnam visa at the Embassy, you should contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Upon contacting the embassy, please confirm required documents, processing time and visa fee.
Vietnam visa fees for Guatemalan citizens
To apply for a Vietnam visa online, you have to pay two (02) kind of fees: Vietnam visa Service Fee and Stamping Fee.
- Service fee: paid online in advance to process and acquire a visa approval letter, which is subject to change because of Vietnam visa policy.
- Stamping fee: paid directly in cash to the Immigration Officer at the Vietnam airport.
Who can apply for Vietnam visa in Guatemala?
You are required to apply for Vietnam visa in Guatemala if you fall into one of following categories:
- You are citizen of Guatemala
- Foreigners are visiting or residing in Guatemala, depending on their citizenship, still need a visa in order to enter Vietnam.
Where to apply for Vietnam visa in Guatemala?
At the moment, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Guatemala yet, therefore, the only way to obtain Vietnam visa in Guatemala is to get Vietnam visa on arrival.