When applying Vietnam visa, you will see that there are many types of visa base on the period you want to enter this beautiful country. Besides 1 month Vietnam visa, tourists and business passengers are able to pick up 3 months Vietnam visa including 3 months single and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa depending on their purpose when entering Vietnam.
Table of Contents
3 months Vietnam visa: 3 months single and 3 months multiple
3 months single Vietnam visa
A single entry visa allows you enter/ exit Vietnam 1 time or it is also called visa with single use. Once your single entry visa used, you can not entering again Vietnam with this used visa. You must apply for the new one if you want to come back Vietnam again. For example, with 3 month single entry visa, you can enter Vietnam stay for less than 90 days.
For exemple, after getting 3 months single Vietnam visa, it is available for you to entry Vietnam for 3 months.
3 months multiple Vietnam visa
This is 2 examples that we recieve from many people, let’s see the reference of many cases so that you will be easy to understand:
“I am going to Vietnam and will be there for 2 months. However, I would like to travel between Vietnam and Thailand during these months. Do I need Vietnam multiple-entry visa?” – Mr.M.Henriksen from Australia asked.
-> Yes, you need 3 month multiple-entry Vietnam visa in this case in order to leave out and enter Vietnam for many times during 3 months.
“I need to go to Vietnam for urgent business and may stay there for 6 months. Do I need any documents of my company or other related documents? Do I have to go to Embassy or just apply online” – Mr. Marilou Pascual from UK had concerned.
-> Since Feb 2012 both tourist and business passengers have rights to apply Vietnam visa online throughout agencies or by their companies (legal representatives). Further, applicants when apply visa throughout our website do not have to show other documents at Vietnam airports except the approval letter we send for them via email. Also, they have many options of choosing types of visa from 1 month up to 1 year with business or working purposes.
In conclusion: Vietnam multiple-entry tourist and business types are valid to be pick-up at Vietnam airports by applying online in advance. In details, the maximum period of tourist visa’s validity is 3 months and 1 year with working/business visa respectively.
Information about 3 months Vietnam visa
This kind of visa is beneficial for those who want to stay long in Vietnam without leaving the country. You are allowed to stay uninterruptedly within 90 days and once you leave Vietnam, it will be expired.
Vietnam business visa is good for both business and tourism purposes. With 3 months single Vietnam visa, you can’t re-enter Vietnam without applying for a new one.
Vietnam business visa 3 months single entry can be obtained at the Vietnam Embassy or at the airport in Vietnam with visa on arrival service. Normally, people would love to apply for visa on arrival to save the time and money. It is especially beneficial for those who stay far from the Vietnam Embassy. The 3 months single Vietnam visa stamping visa is USD 25 and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa stamping fee is USD 50.
How to apply 3 months single and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa?
Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy
This is a traditional way that foreigners usually use when they want to apply for a Vietnam visa. How can foreigners apply for 3 months Vietnam visa? You just need to follow these steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in your country:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents.
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Applying Vietnam visa On Arrival
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their Vietnam visa online in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
How can foreigners apply for 3 months Vietnam visa?
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM ONLINE providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length. Remember to choose the type of visa you want to get in this step!
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Tourist Visa valid for 30 days after arrival, just 1 time entry/ exit. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? We recommend you to use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports, or some extra services are available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom