In order to visit Vietnam for tourism or business purpose, Jamaican citizens have to apply a visa to enter the country. Holding Jamaica’s passport, you are entitled to get easily Vietnam visa. This section we bring out all detailed requirement and instruction that will help you smoothly obtain Vietnam visa without any hassle.
Standard Vietnam visa requirements
- Passport: have at least 6 month validity since your travel date.
- Photo: 4x6cm sized passport standard – recently taken, no glass.
- Vietnamese visa application form: complete this form for visa on arrival.
- Stamping fee: pay in cash (USD is preferable).
- Visa approval letter: this is a must-have document if you want to obtain a Vietnam visa upon your landing.
Documents required to get Vietnam visa
- Enter Vietnam by airlines
- Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the actual entry date to Vietnam
- Round trip ticket and hotel reservation can be required if necessary
How to get Vietnam visa for Jamaica citizens?
Jamaica’s citizen can select one of two legit methods to apply for a visa to Vietnam
Get Vietnam visa on arrival
The Vietnam Government officially grants a Vietnam visa on arrival, which is recognized as the easiest and simplest way, for Jamaican citizens to acquire a valid visa once arriving at the Vietnam airport. Just see as bellow to see how does it work?
- Submit online your visa application or email your passport copy to us
- Make payment for visa service fee
- Receive visa approval letter by email
- On arrival, present the visa approval letter + 02 passport sized photos + stamping fee + Vietnamese visa application form + passport copy in order to get visa stamped on your passport.
Get Vietnam visa at the Embassy
Unfortunately, at this time there is no Vietnam Embassy assigned in Jamaica. If you want to apply Vietnam visa at the Embassy, you should contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Upon contacting the embassy, please confirm required documents, processing time and visa fee.
Vietnam visa fee for Jamaican citizens
To apply for a Vietnam visa online, you have to pay two (02) kind of fees: Vietnam visa Service Fee and Stamping Fee.
- Service fee: paid online in advance to vietnamvisaonline.com to process and acquire a visa approval letter, which is subject to change because of Vietnam visa policy.
- Stamping fee: paid directly in cash to the Immigration Officer at the Vietnam airport.
Further in this section, we will give you step-by-step guideline to obtain a Vietnam visa in Jamaica:
Who can apply for Vietnam visa in Jamaica?
You are required to apply for Vietnam visa in Jamaica if you fall into one of following categories:
- You are citizen of Jamaica
- Foreigners are visiting or residing in Jamaica, depending on their citizenship, still need a visa in order to enter Vietnam.
Where to apply for Vietnam visa in Jamaica
At the moment, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Jamaica yet, therefore, the only way to obtain Vietnam visa in Jamaica is to get Vietnam visa on arrival.