Embassy of Vietnam in Panama
- Address: Edificio St Georges Bank, Piso 2, Local 1, Entre Calle 50 y 53, Panama.
- Telephone : 00-507 264 2551
- Fax : 00-507 265 6056
- Email: email@example.com
Don’t have time or far from Vietnam Embassy Location, you can apply online for approval then pick up visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam
Some information & procedure to acquire visa at embassy of Vietnam in Panama
In order to ensure a convenient stay of Panamanian residents for any kind of family excursion or a significant business visit to Vietnam, it requires a respectable measure of former planning to gain a legitimate visa. Regardless of the reason behind the visit, a substantial visa is a key necessity for each Panamanian resident to reside in Vietnam. The authorized migration Department of Vietnam is essentially in charge for issuing Visa to the residents of every nation.
Key Sources for getting visa
Nonetheless, because of expanded movement exercises from different nations to Vietnam throughout the years, two key and valid sources of getting Visa are accessible for the residents of Panama and other different nations. These two pivotal sources of acquiring Vietnam visa for Panamanian natives incorporate Vietnam Embassy and different travel agents. Both these sources offer true measures for the Panamanian nationals to acquire Vietnam Visa.
Diverse array of visas
By and large, diverse variety of Visas is accessible for Panamanian natives to enter the boundaries of Vietnam that changes with the indication of the reason behind visit. Some unmistakable varieties of Visa which are accessible for Panamanian citizens include:
- Tourist/ Visitor Visa: The visitor visa or tourist visa is especially implied for those individuals who are going to Vietnam for a family visit. The maximum legitimacy of this type of Visa remains for 15 – 30 days which can also be extended with the help of additional procurements made available by the Immigration department of Vietnam.
- Transit visa: This type of visa is by and large implied for those Panamanian residents who have to stay within the limits of the airport. The Panamanian natives who have to stay in the airport premises for some time don’t require any sort of travel visa to stay there.
- Business visa: The distinctive business visa is truly like that of a traveler or tourist visa as far as legitimacy is concerned. It is especially implied for those Panamanian residents who have some business reasons in Vietnam. They are likewise needed to provide a supporting letter issued by the Vietnamese organization.
- Education Visa: This kind of unique visa is implied for those yearning students who are occupied with seeking advanced education in Vietnam. The Panamanian students should provide a legitimate assent of the school from where he is going to seek his advanced education in Vietnam.
Some vital compulsory prerequisites to acquire Vietnam visa for Panamanian nationals include:
- A legitimate travel permit of 6 months for acquiring Visa through Embassy.
- A legitimate travel permit of 1 month for acquiring Visa on the web.
- Two photos of passport size of the candidate, ideally of 4X6 cm size.
- Payment of stamping and service expenses.
Air terminal methodology
The natives of Panama who have petitioned Vietnam Visa online with the help of travel organizations have to satisfy the after system at the time of arrival on the airport. This entire after procedure include:
- Showing up the substantial passport, photo and legitimate approval letter to authorities of airport if applying through online agents.
- Getting the visa stamped by the immigration authorities of Airport on the passport.
- While applying through Embassy, directly show the stamped visa.
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Panama?
Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Panama :
Address: Edificio St Georges Bank, Piso 2, Local 1, Entre Calle 50 y 53, Panama.
Telephone : 264 2551
Fax : 265 6056
Code : 00-507
Complete Name: Republic of Panama
Native Name: Panamá
Capital: Ciudad de Panamá [Panama City]
Provinces : Bocas del Toro, Chiriquí, Coclé, Colón, Darién, Emberá, Herrera, Kuna Yala (San Blas), Los Santos, Ngöbe-Buglé (Guaymí), Panamá, Veraguas
Principal Cities : Ciudad de Panamá, San Miguelito, Las Cumbres, La Chorrera, Tocumen, Pacora, Arraiján, David, Vista Alegre, Santiago de Veraguas