Australian passport holders need a visa to visit Vietnam. This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens.
Vietnam visa exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Australia isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Visa exemption or visa-free access does not apply to Australia so they need to apply Vietnam tourist visa if they want to travel to this country. A visa allows a stay of up to 30 days. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months on the date of entry.
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and Australian citizens in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially Australian passport holders who travel to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens.
How to get Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens?
You have to prepare following documents before submitting your application for a Vietnam tourist visa Australian citizens:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam visa applied via visavietnamonline.org or visaonlinevietnam.com is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Most countries issue visas through embassies, visa on arrival offices or electronic visa (e-Visa) providers. The cost, processing time, requirements and types of visa issued vary. It is possible to stay longer than 30 days without leaving the country. You can do it by applying for a visa extension or getting a visa allowing a stay of more than 30 days.
If you plan to exit and re-enter the country numerous times, a multiple-entry visa will simplify matters. You can stay up to 30 days during each visit, and no minimum gap is required between visits.
Australian citizens transiting in Vietnam should consult with their airlines about the possibility of getting a transit visa, maximum transit time allowed and flight delay policies. If you are flying point to point on a budget airline without a transit visa, you will need a tourist visa to clear immigration upon arrival.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
Simple steps to get Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens
To apply for Vietnam tourist visa from Australia, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE with your information including Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens. In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.