Table of Contents
Vietnam Visa Fees in Mexico 2023
The Vietnam visa fees in Mexico in 2023 are as follows:
- Single entry: $25
- Multiple entry: $50
Visa on arrival
- Single entry: $30
- Multiple entry: $50
Visa through the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico
- Single entry: $49
- Multiple entry: $70
The processing time for an eVisa is 5-7 working days. The processing time for a visa on arrival or visa through Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico may vary depending on the time of year and the workload of the embassy or consulate.
It is important to note that the Vietnam visa fees are payable in US dollars. You can pay the visa fee online when applying for an eVisa or at the port of entry when applying for a visa on arrival. If you are applying for a visa through a Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico, you will need to pay the visa fee in cash or by credit card.
Summarizing the Vietnam visa fees in Mexico in 2023
|Visa type||Processing time||Visa fee (USD)|
|eVisa (single entry)||5-7 working days||25|
|eVisa (multiple entry)||5-7 working days||50|
|Visa on arrival (single entry)||Varies||30|
|Visa on arrival (multiple entry)||Varies||50|
|Visa through Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico (single entry)||Varies||49|
|Visa through Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico (multiple entry)||Varies||70|
Please note that the Vietnam visa fees subject to change, so it is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Mexico before applying for a visa.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
|Country||Visa exemption period (days)|
|Korea (Republic of)||15|
|United States of America||90|
|Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)||90|
Please note that this information is subject to change, so it is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country before you travel.
How to Apply for visa to Vietnam from Mexico
There are two ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam from Mexico in 2023:
This is the most convenient option, as you can apply online and receive your visa approval letter within a few days. To apply for a VOA, you will need to:
- Visit the official Vietnam Immigration Department website.
- Fill out the online visa application form and make the payment.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the visa approval letter and bring it with you to Vietnam.
- Upon arrival in Vietnam, present your visa approval letter, passport, and two passport photos to the immigration officer. You will then be issued a visa stamp in your passport.
2. Visa Application at the Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico
If you prefer to have a visa stamped in your passport before you travel, you can apply for a visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico. To do this, you will need to:
- Contact the Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico to schedule an appointment.
- Gather the required documents, including a valid passport, passport photos, a completed visa application form, and proof of travel arrangements.
- Submit the required documents and pay the visa fee.
- Pick up your visa from the Vietnamese Embassy on the specified date.
The following are the general visa requirements for Mexican citizens traveling to Vietnam:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining after your intended date of departure from Vietnam.
- Two passport photos (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm, in color, with a white background).
- A completed visa application form.
- Proof of travel arrangements, such as a round-trip flight ticket and hotel reservation.
- Visa fee (varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay).
The processing time for a Vietnam visa varies depending on the method you choose. For a VOA, the processing time is typically 2-3 business days. For a visa application at the Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico, the processing time is typically 3-5 business days.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa well in advance of your travel date, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
- Double-check all of the information on your visa application form to ensure that it is accurate and complete.
- Make sure to have all of the required documents with you when you submit your visa application.
- If you are applying for a VOA, print out the visa approval letter and bring it with you to Vietnam.
- If you are applying for a visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico, be sure to schedule an appointment in advance.
Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico
Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, , Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000, Mexico
Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 / (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)