In contrast to the past, there are easier ways to get Vietnam Visa, especially to Mexican passport holders. You will find in this articles How to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico in easy ways.
Are you a Mexican? Are you on a trip in Mexico and Vietnam is your next destination? You need a visa to enter Vietnam. Thanks to being one of safest countries all over the world, Vietnam is day by day becoming a famous place to visit and work. So How to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
Table of Contents
Do the Mexicans need a Vietnam Visa?
Yes, Mexican citizens need a visa to enter Vietnam, regardless of their purpose of travel. There are two ways to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Apply for a visa on arrival (VOA): This is the most convenient option for most travelers, as you can apply online and receive your approval letter in advance. Once you arrive in Vietnam, you will need to present your approval letter, passport, and two passport-sized photos to obtain your visa.
- Apply for a visa at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate: This option is more time-consuming, but it may be necessary if you are traveling for business or if you have any special requirements.
Here are the steps for applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Go to the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department and complete the online visa application form.
- Pay the visa processing fee online.
- Receive your visa approval letter by email.
- Print out your visa approval letter and bring it with you to Vietnam.
- On arrival in Vietnam, present your visa approval letter, passport, and two passport-sized photos to obtain your visa.
Here are the requirements for applying for a Vietnam visa:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining validity
- A visa approval letter (if applying for a VOA)
- Two passport-sized photos
- Visa processing fee
The visa processing fee for Mexican citizens is as follows:
- Single entry visa: 25 USD
- Multiple entry visa: 50 USD
- Mexican citizens who are members of the APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) program are eligible for a visa-free stay in Vietnam for up to 90 days.
- Mexican citizens who are traveling on a cruise ship and will be disembarking in Vietnam for less than 24 hours do not need a visa.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam:
|Country||Visa exemption period (days)|
|Korea (Republic of)||15|
|United States of America||90|
|Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)||90|
Please note that this information is subject to change, so it is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country before you travel.
How to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
There are 2 way to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico, you should read all 2 ways to find a best way for you.
Vietnam visa on arrival
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? This is a new way to apply Visa, effective for people who live distant from the Vietnam Embassy and DON’T want to get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy,…
This is considered to be a shortest and quickest option so we powerfully suggest you booking tourist visa or business visa on-line, as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: simply one to 2 working days in normal case. Four to eight operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for rush case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can apply for Vietnam Visa in any third country.
– When you apply online, you can also use extra services such as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,… to support you save time and acquire a lot of comforts in your trip. You can read Vietnam visa fee in Mexico to know detailed fee!
– How will it work?
- A visa agent will help you to get a visa online Vietnam, and you just need to fill in the application form online and make a payment for service fee
- An approval letter will be sent to you after working hours.
- They shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time). After having approval letter, please print it and show it at Vietnam International Airport in which you land, you will get your visa stamped there.
Apply for Visa at Vietnam Embassy – How to get Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
The traditional way is applying Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy. To apply for a Vietnam visa directly at the Vietnam Embassy in Mexico, there are 4 steps you should do:
- Visit the Embassy website, download and fill in the form.
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Bring all required documents (see below).
- After 5 working days, return to the Embassy to collect your visa.
- Process time: depending on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same so you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy for detailed answer.
- A completed visa application form
- Your original passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in color, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Vietnam Embassy in Mexico
Bring documents above and go to Vietnam Embassy in Mexico. Here is the address:
Vietnamese Embassy in Mexico
Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, , Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000, Mexico
Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 / (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)
Vietnam Embassy in Mexico is information of Embassy, it is provided for information and service purpose.
Before applying visa, there are something you should note:
– Your passport MUST has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
– ONLY visitors who travel BY AIR to Vietnam are applicable to use Visa on Arrival.