If you are planning to travel to Vietnam from Hungary in 2023, one of the most important things you need to do is obtain a visa. Fortunately, citizens of Hungary are eligible for visa on arrival in Vietnam, which means you can get your visa upon arrival at one of Vietnam’s international airports. This process is much more convenient and time-saving than obtaining a traditional visa at an embassy or consulate.
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival in Hungary in 2023, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Check eligibility
Not all nationalities are eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA). Hungarian passport holders are eligible for VOA, but only for business visas. Tourist visas are currently not available through VOA for Hungarian passport holders.
Step 2: Apply for a visa approval letter
In order to get a VOA, you must first apply for a visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department. This can be done online through a visa agency or directly through the government website.
To apply online, you will needto provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Date of arrival in Vietnam
- Port of entry
- Type of visa (business or tourist)
- Number of entries (single or multiple)
- Length of stay
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a visa approval letter within 2-4 business days. This letter must be printed out and presented to the immigration officer at the port of entry in Vietnam.
Step 3: Pay the stamping fee
Upon arrival in Vietnam, you will need to pay a stamping fee to obtain your VOA. The fee varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay. For a single-entry business visa with a validity of 30 days, the stamping fee is US$50.
Step 4: Collect your visa
Once you have paid the stamping fee, you will be issued your VOA. You can then proceed to immigration control to enter Vietnam.
Requirements for Vietnam visa on arrival
In addition to a visa approval letter and the stamping fee, you will also need to meet the following requirements to obtain a Vietnam VOA:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining
- Two passport-sized photos
- A completed application form (this can be obtained at the port of entry)
Tips for getting a Vietnam visa on arrival
- It is important to apply for your visa approval letter in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
- Make sure to print out your visa approval letter and bring it with you to the port of entry.
- Be prepared to pay the stamping fee in cash.
- Have your passport and other required documents ready at the port of entry.
- Be polite and respectful to the immigration officers.
If you follow these steps, you should be able to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival without any problems.
Tips to get Emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Hungary.
Tips to get Emergency Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Hungary:
- Apply online as soon as possible. The earlier you apply, the better your chances of getting your visa approval letter in time.
- Use a reputable visa agency. There are many visa agencies that offer emergency Vietnam visa services, but not all of them are created equal. Be sure to choose an agency that has a good reputation and a proven track record of success.
- Provide all of the required information and documentation. When you apply for an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to provide your passport information, travel dates, and the reason for your emergency trip. You may also need to provide additional documentation, such as a letter from your employer or a medical certificate.
- Be prepared to pay a premium fee. Emergency Vietnam visas are typically more expensive than regular visas. Be prepared to pay a premium fee for the expedited processing service.
Here are some additional tips:
- Contact the Vietnam Embassy in Hungary directly. They may be able to assist you with getting an emergency visa on arrival, but they may also require you to submit additional documentation or pay a higher fee.
- Have a backup plan. If you are unable to obtain an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival, you may need to consider postponing your trip.
Here are some specific steps you can take to get an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Hungary:
- Go to the website of a reputable visa agency that offers emergency Vietnam visa services.
- Fill out the online visa application form and make the payment.
- Upload all of the required documentation, including your passport information, travel dates, and the reason for your emergency trip.
- Submit the application form and documentation.
- Wait for the visa agency to process your application.
- Once your visa approval letter is issued, print it out and bring it with you to Vietnam.
When you arrive at the airport in Vietnam, you will need to present your visa approval letter, passport, and two passport photos to the immigration officer. You will also need to pay a stamping fee.
Please note that emergency Vietnam visas on arrival are not always guaranteed. The Vietnam Immigration Department may deny your application if they do not have enough time to process it or if they believe that you do not meet the requirements.