If you are in normal situation, you will have long time to set up your plan, apply for a visa, prepare money… But if you are in rush situation that do not have Visa yet, how about applying for Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
Thanks to the relationship extension between Mexico and Vietnam, more and more people in Mexico go to Vietnam day by day. There are many reason that people go to another country, such as traveling, working, visiting relatives…
Do Mexican passport holders need a Vietnam Visa? The answer is yes. Mexico is not in countries exempt from visa to enter Vietnam, so everyone which this nationality are required for a visa. In case you are not Mexican, please take a look to list below and find out your country.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Is your nationality in list or not? Please check carefully before applying visa for both any cases (include business, traveling, visiting relatives…).
Who need to get Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
In normal case, Mexico passport holders will have Vietnam Visa after 2 working days, but in some special case, they really need it immediately, so who should use emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
– Travelers do not remember to obtain for visa before arriving this country until they land Vietnam International Airport.
– The Mexican visitors who thought they can get Visa On Arrival at the airport but they do not have any pre approved paperwork.
– People who has sudden business in Vietnam and do not have time to apply for visa.
– Mexico citizens who need to attend immediately family member event.
How to apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico?
If you had knowledge about applying visa progress, we heartily tell that Emergency Vietnam Visa is only applied by a Visa Agent. In other words, if you want to get a Vietnam Visa in a couple of minutes, you have to find a trusted visa agent to obtain it for you. This is one type of Visa On Arrival, which you will get your visa stamped at the Vietnam International Airports, by showing the approval letter and paying stamping fee. Do not forget that this emergency services are only available during working hours from Monday to Friday.
How to apply for Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico? you just have to complete the simple process
- Fill in the application form online, which is same as Vietnam visa on arrival (include full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa). More over, you should apply soon, better before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time. If you submit applications after this time, you may get the letter in next business day.
- Pay for visa processing fee with credit/debit card, but remember to double check your information before making payment via any cards and Paypal we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee. Fee for visa applying and extra services are supplied in Vietnam Visa Fee in Mexico.
Before obtaining Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico in particular and in other countries in general, you should be notice:
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 2 left pages
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival in general and Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico in particular is applicable ONLY for those who travel by AIR to Vietnam.
- With the approval letter, you can get a visa stamp at one of these following international airports in Vietnam:
Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong City)
Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City)
Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang City)
Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island – 30 days free visa).
Type of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico
When applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival, you have to pay 2 kinds of fee: Service fee for visa agent and stamping fee. Here is 3 options about Emergency Vietnam Visa in Mexico that you can choose, although the way to apply is the same (supplied above), fees are different depends on how urgent you need Vietnam Visa:
Urgent case with 4-hour visa processing: You need to pay the extra charge from $18 to $49 per person and extra a stamping fee. It will be processed the next working day if you apply from 15:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday or on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
Emergency case with 1 working hour visa processing: Service can be used from 9:30 am to 11 am in morning and 14:30 pm to 15 pm in afternoon from Monday to 3 pm Friday with the extra charge from $49 to $100 per person. More over you must pay for stamping fee at the airports.
Super Express case with 10 minute-hour visa processing: After your payment (with all type of cards or Paypal), you will get the approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department via email 10 minutes later.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: of course the extra charge in this case is a little expensive than normal fee, from 180 USD to 270 USD per person, airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required).