Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam. When applying Vietnam visa, you will soon find that there not only has visa fee but also has service fees. How many kinds of Vietnam visa service fees?
As any other countries, if you want to enter Vietnam, you need to apply for a Vietnam visa. For both applying Vietnam tourist visa for Australian citizens or applying Vietnam business visa for Australian citizens, you have to pay for fees. With this article, we will present generally all kinds of Vietnam visa service fees that can occur in your applying visa process.
Firstly, when you applying Vietnam visa, you will pay 2 basic kinds of fees: service fee and stamping fee.
Table of Contents
1. Vietnam Visa Service Fees
Visa service fee is paid for the visa agent for their processing your Vietnam visa request. The agent shall be representative for you to apply with the Immigration Department office to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking. This amount is extremely small and you have to pay online in advance to get visa approval letter then able to pick up the visa on arrival at the Vietnam International Airport.
2. Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee
One of Vietnam visa service fees is stamping fee. This is compulsory fee when getting visa stamped on your passport, ruled by the Immigration Department. The cost of stamping fee is announced publicly at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. You can pay this fee directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash (in USD or VND) and receive the red bill for this fee.
How much are Vietnam visa fees?
At Immigration Department ‘s officer, you need to present your visa approval letter and pay them visa stamp fee (because you had paid your service fee online). This fee needs to be paid in cash (either U.S. dollars or VND). The visa stamping fee is from $25 for one month, single-entry visas to $135 for one year, multiple-entry visas.
The total cost for a Vietnam Visa on Arrival is calculated by service fee + stamping fee, take a look on table below for a reference.
1. Stamping fee is NOT included in service fee, so you can only pay for service fee when applying online and then pay stamping fee at Vietnam airport.
2. The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2018. For your particular cost, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
3. It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 1 hour for urgent processing to complete.
4. NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.
How can you book Vietnam visa service?
Step 1: As you complete in visa agent application form, please provide exactly your flight number and arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is rescheduled, you need to inform them no later than 48 hours upon before you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays).
Step 2: Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name board at Vietnam International Airport. If you land earlier than expected and do not see our staff, please call Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
Step 3: At the airport, present our staff your visa approval letter, passport, 2 photos (4x6cm with white background), entry & exit form and stamping fee and subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your visa stamped.
Step 4: You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
3. Extra service
As applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival via website visavietnamonline.org or visaonlinevietnam.com, you can book extra services as well. These services can not be booked in case you apply directly at Vietnam Embassy, however you can book it as an extra service on website. Some of the service can be listed as:
- Airport Fast Track: Avoid wasting your time and get line for getting visa stamp, our staff will handle all procedure for you. You will get visa faster others. The fee is different depending on Vietnam International Airport where you land. It charges you from USD 18 to USD 20.
- VIP Service: VIP service provides solemn ritual for your important guests who come to Vietnam on business by commercial flight or charter flight. This service also helps VIPs save their precious time and health guarantee. These VIPs will be greeted at the Aircraft and received special treatments that are intended for diplomatic officers. Our staffs will take care of Immigration check in not including Fast Track, Customs and the other necessary formalities on behalf of them. For reference, it charges you from USD 30 to USD 32.
- Car pick-up service: For the group of 1 to 12 person(s), you will be offered a private car for your group with the appropriate number of seats (4, 7 or 16 seats) and the fee is from USD 25 to USD 40.
- Hotel reservation service: Just note a short message with your hotels’ names/price ranges when you apply for visa at website or Call us at (+84) 839 20 24 26 – 119 or hotline (+84) 968 18 77 18 to book this service.
- Tour booking service
- Vietnam visa extension in Australia.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239